January 30, 2011

Fun at the Park!

What a beautiful January day in Florida! Low to mid 70's with lots of sun! We decided we couldn't pass up the opportunity to take the kiddos to the park and let them run around after lunch today. I'm not sure who had the most fun - the kids or Grant and me. I think it's supposed to stay nice for the next couple of days so you better believe the kiddos and I will be taking advantage of the gorgeous sunshine! Until tomorrow...

Noah playing the drums

My boys!

Look, it's a bean in a swing

She thought it was funny to 'kick' Mommy


Cutest little girl in the whole wide world!


Me and my teenie





We walked all over the park so we could find Noah and go down the slide

One! Two! Three! GO!

She thought it was great

Again!

Daddy's turn

Too cute for words


Noah and I climbed the rock wall!


Playing the 'boo' game

No comments: