January 27, 2011

The Meanest Mommy in the World

So today Noah told me that I'm the meanest mommy in the whole world. Wow, did that hurt more than I ever thought something could coming out of the mouth of a two year old! I know he really didn't mean it and that he does love me, but dang! This mean mommy got her bootie out of bed early this morning just so she could finish everything around the house, take care of you and work for a couple of hours before taking you to the zoo and then the park, kiddo! Sad that I want to be appreciated by a toddler! After the zoo we did attempt the park for lunch and then playtime, but this mean mommy said he had to eat his lunch before he played and he decided he wasn't eating so we left without playtime. Hence the mean mommy comment. He's still mad at me currently and he also told me he doesn't love me anymore and that he'd rather have Miesje as his Mommy. I'm hoping he forgets about it by morning ;-) Daddy read him the riot act when he got home but it didn't seem to make much of a difference. We're all hoping tomorrow will bring back our sweet, wonderful Noah. Thank goodness it's a long Harris weekend if it doesn't ;-) More tomorrow...

Playing at the zoo

Kayla at the zoo

Noah and Coen

Watching the otter swim (which we did for about 15 mins...)

No comments: