January 08, 2009

Another step in the right direction

Well, except for a three hour long "to nap or not to nap battle" it seems like the monster that had control of Noah is mostly gone. We've still had a few melt downs but nothing (thank God) like Tuesday.

Grant's off tonight, watching the National Championship game with the rest of the guys down here. I'm hoping he knows it's football (hehehe) And Grey's Anatomy returns tonight, so as long as Noah goes down with no problems tonight, it's probably best ifhe does his thing and I do mine :p

Otherwise, it's been a slow day. Work, play with kid and housework, nothing too out of the ordinary. I'm looking forward to our first weekend "back" down here and catching up with everyone and seeing how their Christmas' were as well. Can't believe it's been more than a month since everyone's been together.

I've started putting Noah in some of his new clothes that are mostly twelve months. He's definitely not ready to transition yet, but he can wear the shirts at least. He now has enough clothes that I think we could go about a month before I have to do Noah laundry ;-)

Alright, my kiddo is not happy that no one is paying attention to him right now, and being that I'm the only one here, I suppose that means he needs me for his playmate! Enjoy the pictures!

Noah in his new froggy jammies

A little bit happier during play time this morning

Playing after his morning snooze

He really likes his bongos

Look Mom, they stack!

Daddy and Noah reading a story

Rainbow Rob the penguin!

Noah, Daddy and Bella

My boys

2 comments:

Shellie said...

Why is your child in so many different outfits? And why does he look so old in all these pictures?! How's Rob doing?

Shellie said...

Oh and it's good to see he's not lost, btw