January 13, 2009

Day of Errands

Noah and I spent the majority of the afternoon running around together, doing miscellaneous errands. Because for some reason, I still haven't decided that I have enough on my plate and I need a few more projects (hehe)

Today I made pillowcases for our body pillows. I've only been avoiding this task for over a year now. I know I could have just bought some, and I gladly would have if I could have just found any! So my sometimes crafty self ran to JoAnn's today (even though I'm still not happy with them. And yes, I know they're still stalking my blog) bought the fabric and finally just made the pillow cases. This would have been much easier with a sewing machine, but I don't have one. And I really dont' know that I would know how to use it even if I did, so no worries. We now have cased pillows and life is good again.

The eighth sesason of American Idol officially starts tonight (it's playing in the background as I write this) but I probably won't watch for a few weeks yet. I immensely dislike the first few weeks and how mean they are to some of the people that come to audition. Do I think that if you're going to put yourself out there, you should be able to ake it, yes. But give it to them about their voice, not their looks or personality. That's just wrong. Okay, off my soap box.

Alright, I'm off for the night. I know this wasn't too exciting, but hey, you get what you get ;-) I'll try to be more exciting tomorrow night. If nothing else, enjoy the pictures :-)
Noah during snack time

Bella's learning when it's snack time ;-)

On his truck, but not so happy

Gasp, I'm on the blog!

Me and my bestest buddy

Just to prove he's close!

Now all he's got to figure out is how to move :)

No comments: