January 21, 2009

Brrrr!!

First I have to start by clarifying my post yesterday. My political leanings to the right are no secret. And I don't want it to seem that yesterday made me drink the proverbial kool-aid and suddenly get on the Obama train. I was simply in awe of the fact that so many people were inspired in such a visible way. I don't have to agree with his politics to think that the man has an incredible draw. What he will do with it, and whether its to the betterment or determent of our nation is yet to be seen. But snce he is our President, the least I can do is be open to the possibilities he brings to the table and pray for his abilities as a leader.

That being said, I've got to whine and all you people up north are going to have to deal ;-) It's COLD down here! I know it is much colder up there, but you all signed up for that (hehe) It's not supposed to be cold down here. This morning it was below freezing when I got up, it is supposed to freeze again tonight and possibly tomorrow night too. The Gatchel family is even thinking about (gasp) turning on the heat! Apparently after 2 1/2 years your blood thins out and makes your forget you ever lived in the cold for any extended period of time.

Otherwise it's been an uneventful day. Noah and I cuddled up together this afternoon while we played. He's trying (still) to walk, crawl, whatever he's doing. I can tell he's going to be quite the handful when he's even more mobile. I should probably be very afraid ;-)

Alright, I know I'm not too interesting tonight, so I'll cute this off before I start rambling even more. Hope that everyone had a good Wednesday; the weekend is in sight!! Enjoy the pictures!

The temp in the house this morning around 9:00am

Noah playing

At one point he was wedged in that little cubby hole

Look Mom, I want to listen to some music!

Bella playing with pinky

Noah goes for a ride

He loves riding on his truck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noah has such an engaging, whimsical smile! It warms my heart. Too bad it can't bring up the temperature in the house for you! Enjoy your cuddle-up time.