January 11, 2009

Another Weekend :-)

So another weekend (our first back in Florida) has come and gone. Do I really have to go back to work tomorrow??? Ugghhhh ;-)

On the bright side, we had a good weekend. We got to catch up with everyone last night, which was great. It was good to just hang out, chill, have no expectations or purpose for the night. And Noah (bless him) is just so chill and content to go wherever we go and just have fun and play. I know I've said it before, but he is trying desperately hard to crawl. He's up on his knees now, in the right position but has yet to figure out how to move once he gets there. And if he's not doing that he's in full push-up position, on his toes with his cute little butt high up in the air. I'm fully predicting that by the end of the month I'll be chasing after him, it's just a matter of time. And my husband has reminded me that I've been remiss in pointing out here that he is now also saying "Mama" more than when he's just upset and wants me to come running. To hear him talking to himself and babble Mama makes me ridiculously happy :-)

Alright, well I'm off to feed the kiddo and get him in bed at a hopefully reasonable time tonight. We're shooting for an eventual, here in the next month or so 8:30 bedtime which would make us thrilled, but we're perfectly content with him going to bed around 9 now. Hope that everyone else had a good weekend as well. Enjoy the pictures!

Hi Mom!

Super Noah at the Hals'

Noah close up

The guys at the Hals' (Phillip, Justin, Chris and Nathan)

Noah playing at the Hals'

Mmm, puffs!

I'm eating, Mom!

Bath time with Cookie Monster

Isn't he adorable?

No comments: