January 06, 2009

Baby for sale!!

Yesterday I said I'd be over my moodiness; I lied. Noah was up (screaming) for nearly three hours last night and did much of the same all day today. I don't know where my sweet little boy went, but I'd surely sell this one in exchange. If someone is not playing with him or holding him constantly he's throwing the biggest tantrum. My hope is that it's teeth, but I'm not seeing/feeling anything. The kid is breaking my heart, not to mention wearing my patience to its breaking point. Thank goodness Grant came home I don't know if I'd have made it much longer.

In the midst of the screaming, whenever I fed him or pulled out the camera to snap a picture of the tantrums he was of course in a great mood (go figure). So I did manage a few. And Shell, I tried to take a picture of my ring, but they're really fuzzy for some reason. I've tried them with and without the flash, but not much luck. I'll try again tomorrow during the day and see if I can come up with anything better :)

If anyone wants to purchase the kiddo, my current asking price is $19.95 or best offer. (I'm totally kidding about all of this, it's the slap happy delirium talking) But you have to come here and pick him up ;-) Better yet, if anyone has any ideas where my sweetheart of a kiddo might be hiding out, let me know.

More tomorrow if I haven't gone completely off the deep end by then. Enjoy the pictures!

Noah posing in the midst of a fit

I'm so cute and innocent, Mama

I swear there was at least one more puff....

The ring

No comments: