January 20, 2009

Incredible

Today was incredible. I don't care who you are, what race you are, what gender you are, or what your political leanings may be, the sheer number of people that went to D.C. to witness and be part of the inauguration today was mind boggling.

I spent most of the day with the festivities on in the background and I will admit to being blown away. Say what you like, agree or disagree with his politics, but there is no denying that Barrack Obama has truly touched people. I have to say that I was proud to be an American today. Did you hear that with over two million people in the city for the celebration not one arrest was made related to the events? People are simply filled with joy. I may not have voted for him, but admittedly he has lit quite a fire under the nation's collective butt.

So I'll keep this short tonight, and simply say Good Luck, Mr. President. May the momentum you've created and the awe you've inspired across the nation translate into numerous benefits for our country. Everyone else, enjoy the pictures ;-)

Noah trying to stand up

My crawling (or attempting to) little monkey

Standing up!

Going to be cruising soon...

No comments: