January 19, 2009

Missing no longer

We're still here - I promise :) We've just been busy the past few days and I haven't gotten around to the blog. Hard to believe that it's been since Friday since I've written!

Friday we made our first trip to Ikea! And we got to go to Buffalo Wild Wings! Two of my favorite things in one day! (And I even got a slurpee later, it was a very good day!) We didn't buy anything at Ikea but it was a fun trip none the less. Justin and Chris joined us and when we got back into town the Kunkle's came over and we ung out at the house and then played a game I got for Christmas called "You've Been Sentenced" Good choice sisters - it was a fun game :-)

Saturday we got the house cleaned and then went to Thomas and Brie's to watch the Clemson basketball game. I know we have no vested interest in Clemson since neither Grant or I went there, but since nearly all of the rest of the Florida Family did, we are Clemson fans by association! It was sad that they lost, but good to hang out for awhile. I was glad to see Brie and hear about the wedding plans :D

Sunday morning Noah and I got up and went to Church and met up with the Kunkle's who's family was in visiting. Noah was excellent in Church! Then last night we went over to Arthur & Kristina's to visit with Arthur's family for the evening and watch the Steeler's game. Again, we were fans by association(hehe) We were glad to see the Kunkle's again. They came down a year ago at Thanksgiving, just after we found out we were pregnant. So we finally got to introduce Noah to his "God-Family" :)

Tonight we went back to Arthur and Kristina's (I think they mus tbe sick and tired of us by now) to catch up with the guys and have dinner.

So like I've said - it's been crazy lately! Hopefully everyone else is just as good. I'll be back tomorrow (promise) with more interesting stuff ;-) Enjoy the pictures.
Noah and Daddy

Noah's now going from sitting to crawling (eventually)

Staying warm

Noah's first visit to Ikea! (Look at my cool overalls, Papa Larry!)

In the elevator at Ikea

Noah and Daddy chillin'

My baby blue eyes

The boys

Doesn't look much like his Daddy, does he ;-)

Sooooo close!

And now he's trying to stand up

Cookie time

No comments: