October 07, 2008

... And I approve this message

I don't know about anyone else, but I am so over the never ending onslaught of political ads. Every set of commercials as at least two commercials dedicated to the presidential race, the senate race, the congressional race or any of the other local races. It's this never ending birage of he said, she said, he'll do this, blah blah blah... I'm over this whole ugly mess and am ready to vote, handle the consequences and move the heck on.

As a shout-out to the birthday girl, here's the Grant funny of the day:

Grant: When he was stretching like that I finally saw how tall and skinny he is already
Me: Yeah, he's getting big
Grant: He's over two feet now, right?
Me: Yep
Grant: He's like half the size of Aunt Shellie! What is she, like 4'6''?

(I smacked him and gave him the look for you, Shell)

OK, I know I started this by complaining about the election inindation, but I'm off to watch the debate. Oh, and as an additional mention, ABC hosted the nightly news from Bowling Green University tonight, and Charlie Gibson is watching the debate and then hosting the post-show with students from BGSU. Go Falcons! Enjoy the pictures!
Noah grinning

Taking a bath with Jack Sparrow the Duck

Noah and the Bella

Baby Noah :-)


1 comment:

Shellie said...

GRANT DAVID GATCHEL!! I am very disappointed in you!!!