October 02, 2008

Is it Friday yet?

This might be a little short as I am typing and watching the vice presidential debate at the same time. I'm interested to see what both of these candidates have to say. I have already made my decision, but I think that there are still plenty of undecided voters out there that are watching this very closely tonight.

We've had a pretty good day here today. When I got off of work (my "day job" that is) I worked on downloading some songs for Noah's iPod. We got Winnie the Pooh today :-) And the "Numa Numa" song. OK, that one might have been way more for me, but Noah does like it, too. If you don't know what I'm talking about and you need a laugh, you've got to check out this video Bless that guy, it cracks me up every time I see it :-)

We also ran to the store and got some of the pictures that I needed for Noah's ABC book. If anyone has any ideas, I'm still looking for words for L,Q,R,U,V,X,Y and Z. I want them to be words in Noah's every day life that I can put a picture to. For example, A is for Ark, B is for Bella, C is for Cookie Monster... It's not something I need right this second, this is to be a Christmas gift but I'm hoping to get it done sooner rather than later...

Alright, off to watch the rest of the debate. Only a few pictures from today, but I did take a little video of Noah being noisy!Noah playing

Grinning Noah

The yarn I got today to make Noah a blankie


No comments: