October 12, 2008

Lots o' pictures

OK, I know I've missed posting the last two days, so there will be many pictures to appease the masses ;-)

Not much to report, really. We hung out with the Florida family on Friday night, Grant worked most of the day and mowed the lawn on Saturday while I cleaned the house and played with the kiddo, and today we went to Church, went out to lunch and shopping and the ran to the grocery store tonight. I suppose it hasn't been too exciting but it was a good weekend!

Noah's been very active the past few days. Now that he's rolling over he thinks he can cross the room with it! He rolled himself under the swing somehow yesterday. Right now Grant's dressing Noah after his bath, or more like wrestling him.

Alright, I know this is short, and I'll have lots more to say tomorrow, but tonight just lots and lots of pictures!

Joe Cool ready to go out with Mommy

Noah of the rings

Playing on the blankie

Snoozie time

Carrots and rice!

Ready to go to Church

Noah and Daddy napping

Right after I made the bed Bella decided to mess it up

Where's the Bella?

Bathtime!

Noah's Halloween costume

Clothes for up north at Christmas

New PJ's

Yummy yummy

No comments: