October 23, 2008

A free night!

God Bless my husband! Right now, as I sit here blogging, my house is ridiculously quiet. So quiet that I can hear each click on my keyboard and the fan blades whirring over my head. Why is my house so quiet? Because my husband (bless him) took Noah with him to hang out at the Hals' tonight and play some Rock Band 2. And I am getting 4 hours of peace. Granted, the first 2 hours I ran around like a crazy person finishing the laundry, cleaning the kitchen, etc. But I was able to sit down and watch all of Grey's Anatomy and not once deal with an interruption. I love Noah and I love Grant, but I have to admit I loved a few hours by myself as well.

The rest of the day has been spent prepping the remainder of the paraphernalia (that should be a word of the day for Noah) for tomorrow night. As you can see from the pictures I was busy again today. I have had so much fun making treats! I can't wait to carve pumpkins and hang out with the "Florida family" tomorrow night :-) And just as a side note, there most likely will not be a blog tomorrow night as everyone will be here, but I promise to take lots of pictures and post them on Saturday.

Alright, I'm off to enjoy my last twenty minutes of solitude. Enjoy the pictures. Oh, and Daddy, you made my day with your additional verse for Old McNoah! Hope your stuff went well this (Friday) morning!! Everyone else - enjoy the weekend :-)

The goodie bags (still not filled)


Finished caramel apples

Cheesy grin from Noah

Dirt pudding graveyard

Dirt pudding!!

Just dipped caramel apples

Noah playing with his fishies

This is Noah 5 minutes after the previous picture. He rolled across the room...

No comments: