October 09, 2008

Noah Gives Mommy A Bath

So tonight in anticipation of watching Grey's Anatomy, I gave Noah a bath. You know when you go to an amusement park and they have a dolphin or whale show how they issue a "splash zone" warning? I think giving Noah a bath should have the same warning. The announcement would go something like this:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the show this evening. In preparation for Noah's performance, we'd like to issue a warning to anyone that is in the bathroom at this time: You will get wet. Yes, you, back against the wall because you think you're out of the way, you're going to get wet. Noah's splash radius ensures that anyone assisting with this bath is guaranteed to get a bath of their own. Thank you for your attention and enjoy the show"

Somehow I ended up nearly as wet as the kiddo in the bath when all was said and done. He's such a little wiggle worm and he loves to kick and splash. It's really funny and I highly recommend everyone give him a bath at least once ;-)

Otherwise, it was a pretty good day. I'm off to watch the show! Enjoy the evening.Yummy rings!

You talking to me?

Little Blue Eyes

After bath time

No comments: