October 15, 2008

An Open Letter to JoAnn Fabrics...

Dear JoAnn's:

Apparently you follow a different calendar than the rest of western culture. Last time I checked, it was the 15th of October, more than 2 week BEFORE Halloween. Why oh why then have you chosen to remove all your Holiday decor and paper products and replace them with an overwhelming amount of Christmas stuff? Christmas is still 2 months away!!! You did this same thing to me last year before Thanksgiving and I got really annoyed and threatened to boycott, but my husband blamed my annoyance on pregnancy hormones so I let it go. It was not the hormones - this is ridiculous!
Sincerely,
Kristi

OK, so other than my annoyance at JoAnn's, I have to tell you all that you're really missing out right now. I just got off the phone with my mom a few minutes ago to come in and sit with Noah and Grant to watch the end of the final presidential debate. Grant is currently giving Noah and economics lesson. That's right, my husband is giving our nearly 5 month old his version of the economy. He says tomorrow they're going to talk about supply and demand and how oil works on a completely different system. I'll keep you posted on that ;-)

Alright, Grant's telling me he needs the computer if he wants to get paid for his time today. Since I just heard the economy lesson I suppose I should give him the computer (hehe). Enjoy the pictures and video, more tomorrow.

PS- I promise I can spell now, and I've corrected yesterday's post accordingly...

Perfection

Hi there Noah!

Happy Noah!

Daddy why are you eating me?


No comments: