October 29, 2008

Outside!

So as I jokingly said for the past couple of days, it's getting cold here in Florida! Last night it got down to 43 degrees. I know to everyone in the midwest, that's nothing, but down here that's downright cold! The high here today was only 68. And it was GORGEOUS :-)

Noah, Bella and I ended up taking a long walk when I (finally!) got off work today. It was so nice to be outside and not be sweating as soon as I left the house. In fact, we were enjoying outside s much that when we got home I took the high chair out on the back patio and we sat outside for awhile. It was wonderful!

Otherwise, the day's been pretty good around here. Grant's home and we're chilling with the kiddo tonight. Noah is wearing long sleeves, overalls and socks again today. Noah wearing socks all day should tell you about the weather down here :-) (The kid hates socks)

We are thinking of our favorite people in Ohio tomorrow. Know that we're praying and sending lots of love!! Enjoy the pictures, all :)

Noah staying warm this morning

Noah and his blankie

The thermostat in the house at 9:30am

Tasty rings

Noah outside :-)

My Noah

How many rings can he get in his mouth at once?

Bella got to come outside, too!

No comments: