October 06, 2008

When Grant was Little...

So last night, right after I finished posting to the blog, Grant was getting Noah dressed after his bath. Here's what Noah got to wear:

Grant told him they were his cowboy jammies. Here's what happened...

Grant (to Noah): So when you're twenty-six someday you can never say you didn't get to wear cowboy pajamas.
Me: You didn't have cowboy pajamas?
Grant: No
Me: Did you want cowboy pajamas?
Grant: I don't know if I did then but I do now!
Me: With feet?
Grant: Of course!

So I'm on a mission to now find Grant cowboy pajamas with feet... Anyone know where I can find some?

I actually witnessed Noah rolling from his back to his tummy today. As I said last week I knew he could do it, but I hadn't seen it. This morning I finally saw him (and have twice since then) seen him roll and eventually figure out how to pull his arm out from underneath him. He's so funny and so proud of himself when he does it.

Alright, I'm out of here. Grant just got home with the makings for ice cream sundaes. Enjoy the rest of the pictures from today.

Daddy feeding Noah his dinner

Noah playing

Noah in his cowboy PJ's

No comments: