October 04, 2008

The things you do for love...

It seems that in the past few weeks Noah has "discovered" his voice. He's 'talking' quite a bit and always making all kinds of interesting noises. The one that instantaneously brings a smile to my face is the baby giggle. He's got this funny little giggle that comes out at odd moments. And then Grant or I spend tons of effort attempting to figure out what exactly it was that made him giggle so we can do it again and get another giggle.

Case in point, The Witch Doctor song. In the '80s I very clearly remember watching the cartoon Chipmunks movie. The one where they race around the world collecting the dolls at the same time the Chippettes are collecting their own dolls. I think the first time I watched it was at Aunt Diane and Uncle Jack's house... Anyway, back to the point of this. In the new movie released last year which I definitely did not see, there is an updated hip hop mix to the Witch Doctor. It is cheesy and horrible. Don't believe me, check it out... But I played it for Noah and of course he loves it! He starts laughing and giggling (the crazy dance that I do along with it might be some of the cause as well). I listened to the song (and did the dance) 5 times in a row yesterday. The saddest part to all of this is that I'm starting to like the song ;-)

I didn't post anything but pictures last night because it was a really long day. For some unknown reason Noah threw a tantrum from about 6pm to after 10pm last night. We were out to dinner with everyone and he pitched a fit and I ended up bringing him home and he continued to pitch a fit. Still haven't figured out what was wrong. We don't think it's teeth as he's been wonderful all day today.

Alrighty, I'm out for the night. Hopefully tomorrow will be exciting :-) Enjoy the picturesNoah 'walking'

Noah wearing his Halloween jammies from Grandma & Grandpa Koz

Go Cubbies!

Thanks Grandpa Gatchel for my Cubs outfit!

Trying to get that sock off

No comments: