May 28, 2009

#2 follows in #1's footsteps...

I had my first pre-natal appointment today. Apparently, before Noah made his great escape he must have left well written instructions for #2 on how to be difficult for Mommy. As was (somewhat) expected my blood pressure has already increased dramatically. Just typing what it was is going to make me start freaking out again, so let's just say it was reeeeaaaalllly high ;-) I go back on Tuesday for an ultrasound and to try to see where we go from here. I'm also going to see the nepherologist on Tuesday so they can get me on some meds ASAP. Until then, this Mama is supposed to be taking it easy and not stressing. Riiiiggghhhttt ;-)

In the meantime, my little Noah Joe is starting to learn things so fast suddenly. Not only is he putting some of the shapes in the correct slots on his new toy, but he has suddenly learned the signs for milk, eat and all done in the last 48 hours. It's like he's become a sponge! It fascinates me to watch him try to figure things out and explore new things. I can't believe how fast he learns things and how observant he has become. The little boy isn't so little anymore.

Otherwise, things are good here. I'm looking forward to the weekend. I know there are tons of things that need to get done around here, but I'm thinking that they're just going to have to be put on hold for awhile. Nothing is so important it needs to get done right this second, right? Thank goodness Grant is being understanding about what I can and can't accomplish on a daily basis right now. He just laughed when I told him about my doctor's appointment and said that we couldn't ever expect anything to go smoothly when our kids were involved.

Just a few pictures today. Noah has taken to carrying his giraffe all over the house with him lately. So expect to see a lot of giraffe pictures in the near future. I will try to get a post up tomorrow. Until then, enjoy the picutres :)

Sucking his thumb and holding his "cat"

Breakfast

2 comments:

Mama said...

The picture of Noah and Cat is wonderful! Now go put your feet up!

The Mississippi Majchszak's said...

I feel so bad for you! It sucks that you have to go through that all over again! Did they at least catch it earlier this time? I hope! Just try to relax as much as you can with a one year running around! It has to be hard! I understand what you mean about Noah picking up everything you do! Kaydee does the same thing! It's scary sometimes! I didn't even know she was paying attention to me! Anyways, I hope all is ok! Talk to you later!