May 26, 2009

Pictures Galore!

Hello hello hello! I've missed blogging, but was having too much fun over the past few days to get a post up. So below you'll find all kinds of pictures of our adventures in Ohio to keep you amused. We had a fabulous time. But like usual, it just wasn't long enough. Too much to do, not enough hours to do it in every time we go.

Also, for anyone that hasn't discerned it through comments left or heard it through the ridiculously speedy grapevine that seems to be connecting everyone, the Gatchel clan is going to be expanding! We are thrilled to officially announce that Baby G 2.0 is due sometime in January. I've been thinking lately that I don't have my hands quite full enough with Noah and I was in need of another challenge. (That sentence was to be read dripping with sarcasm) In all seriousness, we both know that we are going to be in a bit over our head's for awhile, but God wouldn't give us more than we can handle, right? We are looking forward to Noah having a sibling to play with (and I am excited that they will be close enough together to actually want to play together. Sometimes. I hope...) and that our family is going to be getting that much bigger. We're asking now for lots of prayers that this pregnancy goes much more smoothly than the last one, and this "parasite" won't cause the same problems that the first "parasite" (who now is a ridiculously cute one year old) did. (My nephrologist referred to Noah has a parasite while I was pregnant and post-pregnancy as well. Can't wait to catch up with him again soon ;-) ) Anyway, consider this the official announcement :)

All that being said, I think there are four different posts below absolutely filled with pictures. Noah has his one year doctor's appointment tomorrow so I'll have the update from that tomorrow. I will try to keep up on the blog now that we are home. No major things to upset that for awhile, I think ;-) More tomorrow, until then, enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :-D