May 17, 2009

Noah's First Birthday Party!

Noah and Coen - post cake eating

They are so cute together!

Splish splash

The boys jump in the pool after their cake

Brrr, it's cold, Mom!

Noah the great cake monster

Cake + Ice Cream + One Year Old = Big Mess

I may have helped with this...

Just a little bit, Mom

Mmm, cake

num num num num

Look at that fish!

Still eating

Not happy I took the candle out of the cake

"Happy Birthday to you!"

Playing with his new toys

Walking the dog

Coen checks out the car

Playing still

Everyone watches as the boys play

The great frog army

A shot from above

Me and my baby boy

This toy does what?

Coen really wanted to play, too

Me attempting to save the balloon from Uncle Daniel

Look, it's a giraffe called cat!

Frogs for the pool

Unwrapping presents

What a nice card

OK, I'll open, Noah you play with the car

Reading his new book

Yay books!

I really like this one, Mom, can we read it now?

He wasn't too sure about the opening thing...

A box!

(from left) Arthur, Miesje, Bella, Coen and Giselle

Noah and Miesje

Noah and Daddy in the new pool

Is that a crab boat?

Daddy and Noah playing

Not quite sure about this pool thing...

Daddy, do I have to stay in here?

Tentatively...

The new pool

Proof that Noah is his Aunt Shellie's nephew

Look what I can do, Mom!

Olives!

Happy Birthday, Noah Joseph!

3 comments:

Shellie said...

Noah, I love that you put your olives on your fingers just like I do!!! That's the only way to eat them :)

Caren "Kay" said...

I agree, Aunt Shell. It has to be genetics.
The party looked like a ton of fun! So sad we couldn't be there. Glad the frog army made it, though. Have lots of fun in that pool, Noah Joe! Love you tons, Grammy & Papa Tom.

Chris Dunkel said...

Looks like the party was a lot of fun! Looks like Noah definitely enjoyed his cake! Sorry I didn't make it. I didn't end up getting back into town until about 11:30.