May 04, 2009

Does anyone want to purchase an 11 month old? I will sell him and all his "stuff" for $9.95 or the best offer... Heck, at this point I may pay someone to take him ;-)

I'm just kidding (mostly) but I'll be glad when the crankieness from teething is over (he's got one poked through on the bottom, Grant says he can feel another on the bottom and I can feel one of the top) and I get the happy go lucky Noah back. He has just been a handful today!

Today I took Bella and Noah on a long walk just to get them both out of the house for awhile in hopes it would tucker them out. I stepped out on the front lawn to let Bella potty before we got underway only to hear "crunch crunch crunch" below me. That'd be my very dead grass... I guess I haven't been very worried about it up til now (probably because I haven't been paying much attention to it) but my stomach sank when I realized just how dry it was. There was a brush fire last week about 2.5 miles north of us. Started by a couple of kids who just wanted to see what would happen. They thought they could keep it under control. No such luck... I'm just praying for no repeat of last Mother's Day weekend....

Just on a side note, because apparently I need something to complain about tonight, do me a favor the next time you go to the grocery store; return your cart! What is it with people who think they're so dang important they don't have to follow common curtesies? That's like being stuck in a traffic jam and driving on the side of the road around the traffic. You are NOT more important that everyone else.... Arrggg, stupid people...

Alright, enough of my whining, I need to get out of here for the evening. Enjoy the pictures :)

The penguin tackled Daddy

Noah in a box

Playing outside while Mommy & Daddy ate dinner

2 comments:

The Mississippi Majchszak's said...

LOL! I know what you mean about wanting to sell your child! I am like that sometimes although mine are not teething anymore! Kaydee may be getting in her back molars but I don't think those are bothering her that much! Kaydee likes to scream and Hunter likes to make her scream! After listening to that for a few hours I want to rip my hair out! Anyways, I know what you mean! Also I was behind on reading your blog so I was catching up tonight and read the one from yesterday! Kaydee figured out the toilet also not that long ago! If we don't put the seat down she will play in it! LOL! She thinks its funny! It sounds like all is going well with you and your family! Talk to you again soon!

Caren "Kay" said...

I know Gramma Sue and Grammy will happily take him AND you don't have to pay us! Right G-Sue? We can alternate months!!!