May 13, 2009

Too busy

I've got a lot to get done tonight still (and it's already 9:30) so this is going to be kind of short. The next few days are going to more than a little hectic, so don't expect too much from the blog :-p

We got some more rain overnight - yay! We actually got a thunderstorm which is kind of scary. I love thunderstorms, don't get me wrong, but when the lightening could be more potentially dangerous than the desperate need for rain, it gets kind of weird. How about a nice gentle rain; anyone wanna send that here?

I spent my day working out, working, watching the kiddo and running about a bazillion (no exaggeration there) errands. I'm exhausted... Can't it be this time next Wednesday?

Alright, like I said, I don't have a whole lot of time, so I'm just going to cut this off here. I promise I'll try to get more up tomorrow and a little earlier, too. Until then; enjoy the pictures!




1 comment:

Mama said...

I think Bella knows whcih side her bread is buttered on! Work hard now - you'll be able to rest for 5 relaxing days!