February 12, 2009

Wiped out Kristi...

Another Thursday, another end to the work week and another blog. Oooh, and Grey's is on in a couple of hours. Who could ask for anything more?

Right now, I'm writing a little early tonight as Noah sits next to me in his exer-saucer eating a cookie. Grant just ran to get chinese food, as his Dad sent us a "have dinner on me" gift for Valentine's Day. So we decided that tonight would be a great night since we've both kind of had a weird week.

Poor Grant was up and out of the house at 5:30 again this morning. All you Harris boss' better be paying attention to this! (Right, 'cause I'm sure they have nothing better to be doing...) My husband is busting his butt for you all, a little recognition would be nice! *grumble grumble grumble*

I too worked late again today. I honestly don't mind as long as it doesn't mess up Noah's schedule. Hopefully Beth is feeling better by next week, though :-) After I got off, Noah, Bella and I took an hour long walk. It has been so gorgeous here that I've been really anxious to get outside. As much as I like the great weather, I would take some rain here soon...

Alright, my brain is kind of fried and I'm not too interesting tonight. Bring on the pictures!

Noah in the bath

My little cheese monkey

Playing with Lucky this morning

I have no idea how he did this. His PJ's were on and all the way buttoned up when I put him down for his nap...

Ready to go for a stroll

Ladies and gentlemen, start yoru engines...

Proof that I love my kid ('cause you know no one else would get to touch them)

And proof that he's mine as he went straight for the ears

No comments: