February 19, 2009

A few more changes...

Enough with all the changes already! From my kiddo not really being a baby anymore, to new furniture, to a new TV, I've had enough! Apparently not quite enough, though...

I was feeling somewhat inspired today to rearrange all the furniture in the front two rooms. I suppose the arrangement before wasn't quite conducive to optimum TV viewing. (Obviously that wasn't too important to me when I rearranged the room a few months ago. It's still not, but I was beating my husband to the punch ;-) ) So me and my little old self rearranged the entire living room and front room this afternoon while the kiddo protested his nap. Check out the pictures below to see what I did :)

I'm not that great at the interior design thing. I know that, I'm OK with it. I guess it's just not that important to me. But I do appreciate it when it looks nice. And I appreciate others who have that knack. It's just not me. I like to have thing in straight lines surrounded by my very favorite momentos. And lots of pictures. Lots and lots and lots of pictures. When you have a kid as cute as mine, can you blame me?

Anyway, after I rearranged I ran around like a crazy person cleaning the house and all those other things that I need to do. I managed to even run to the store. Which brings me to a point. Return your cart. Do not leave it in the middle of the parking lot. Seriously, I know it's a little thing but dang does it get under my skin. True story; I first knew I could fall in love with my husband when he returned a shopping cart to it's stall even though it was pouring rain. Just that little bit of extra effort was all it took for me to know he was it. Silly but true.

Alright, enough of my rambling for the evening. I will try my best to keep things up to date this weekend. Enjoy the pictures!

Noah checking out the new chair

He did not want to nap this afternoon. He finally fell asleep sitting up and then fell over into this position. The little grey thing to the right of his head is actually his foot. Hehehe

The new front room

The newly rearranged living room

Living room from another angle (Hey Mom, don't know if you can see it, but I put the cardinal from Aunt Gladys right next to Noah's picture so she'll always be watching over him :) )

Another picture of the changed living room

2 comments:

Shellie said...

You must be joking cause I KNOW my fashion trendy sister would not buy him a Hawaiian shirt...Sarah, if this is true, I'm never taking fashion advise from you again...where's the futon?

Kristi said...

I promise it was from Aunt Sarah :) It even has a little shirt that says "SURF" that goes underneath it and matching brown shorts. True story, I tried to put the shorts on him the other day, but apparently they're still too big. I ran into the bathroom really quick and when I came back up he was standing at the couch with his shorts down around his ankles. Silly kid!

The futon's in the "guest room" now. Waiting for you to come sleep on it!