February 26, 2009

Thursday, Thursday

It's 9:30, I just got the kid in bed and still have yet to get anything to eat for myself. So you all better appreciate this ;-)

From what I've just said it should be more than apparent that it has been a ridiculously busy day. (When isn't it a busy day around here) Work was crazy again today (if people in Peoria want to stop dying that'd be great) which took up the majority of the morning. Then I spent my afternoon making my grocery list for tomorrow night. The Florida family is coming over for some homemade pizzas. I'm kind of excited, trying my hand at something new. I've never made homemade dough before (how hard can it be? famoust last words, I know) and I'm going to try a couple of different kinds of pizza. Should be a good time.

Then tonight I actually got a few hours to myself to go grocery shopping while Grant stayed home with the kiddo. It was really nice to get a few interrupted hours to myself. Not that I don't enjoy my kiddo, but every so often it's nice to not have to drag him in and out of the car with me and have to take him absolutely everywhere with me.

Alright, well I need to find some food and maybe get some sleep tonight. I'll take pictures of the pizza tomorrow, but just know that I might not post 'til Saturday morning. Until then, enjoy the pictures!
Noah close-up

He was literally climbing up things today

He really was excited about the mobile

No comments: