February 02, 2009

I've been tagged...

*I am: sitting at my desk, working at my computer
*I want: to be in playing with the kiddo, the hubby and the doggie
*I have: more blessings than I can count
*I dislike: getting out of bed in the morning when its cold out
*I miss: the fam
*I fear: things that go bump in the night
*I feel: content
*I hear: the Bella saying "Aroooo"
*I crave: a slurpee (and no, I'm not pregnant, calm down)
*I cry: when I am overwhelmed
*I usually: come running whenever Noah is crying
*I search: through all of Noah's toys for something to keep him occupied to avoid the aforementioned
*I wonder: what needs to get done tomorrow
*I regret: nada, it's a wasted emotion
*I love: Grant David, Noah Joseph, Bella Ann and "the fam"
*I care: about what other people think even when I know it's pointless
*I always: ask the angels to watch over Noah when I put him to bed
*I worry: constantly ;-)
*I am not: patient by nature
*I remember: to always be thankful
*I believe: you can never stop learning
*I dance: to make my son giggle
*I sing: loudly, all the time
*I don't always: say I'm sorry
*I argue: even when it might be better to let things go
*I write: the blog almost daily because it makes me feel connected
*I win: at Dr. Mario
*I wish: on stars still
*I listen: stop, think and then respond (or at least I'm trying to)
*I don't understand: why the "stimulus package" is going to the institutions instead of the people
*I can usually be found: here at home with the kiddo
*I need: to finish this up so I can go play with the kiddo
*I forget: I don't know... I mean if I forgot it, why would I write it here... ;-)
*I am happy: because I have something to look forward to again!

I don't have anyone to "tag" per se, but feel free to email your own answers or post them in the comments if you want ;-)

No comments: