February 17, 2009

The blog gets a makeover!

A lot has been changing around here lately and I figured that the blog was due for an update as well. But I want your opinions, too! So here's a little about the changes.

On the right sidebar, you'll find a new "poll" This first poll is asking if you like the new blog layout. Answer early and answer often, people. You reading in Illinois should be plenty familiar with that concept (hehehehe) I'm planning on changing the poll every couple of days. Play along, it'll be tons of fun.

Secondly, you know (for some of you at least) when you open your explorer window every morning and pull up the blog that it makes you just so happy that there's a new post? That's how I feel about comments and other feedback. At the end of every post, there's a "Leave some love for the Gatchel's" link. Click on it and leave us a message, comment on my post, tell me I'm crazy whatever floats your boat. Tell me to stop rambling about whatever I've gone on about and what you'd rather be hearing about.

Thirdly, if you really like to read the blog daily, become a follower! Your cute little picture will show up on my blog and I can finally feel like someone other than my sister and Jo Ann Fabrics loves me. (Silly stalking craft store...) There's a link that enables you to follow the blog on the right sidebar.

Alright, I promise a post and pictures tonight, just wanted to point out some of these changes. If you really like or dislike some of the new features or color scheme let me know! Oh, and all the fam has new pictures of the right sidebar as well, just in case you forgot who we were... More tonight!

No comments: