February 25, 2009

Back from hiding

I sincerely apologize to anyone who has been missing all the updates lately. I have been in a bit of a funk as of late and haven't been much up for sharing it. But things are starting to look up, and I have been missing the blog, so I'm back :-)

Nothing ridiculously exciting has been going on around here. This weekend the kiddo and I went shopping at the outlets with Kristina. He wasn't really cooperating unless we were in a store specifically shopping for him. It was like he had this sixth sense about who we were shopping for. So in the end Noah got tons of new clothes and I again went home empty handed.

Work has been crazy nutso lately! I have been absolutely swamped. I actually worked a full day yesterday. I know that doesn't sound like much to all of you who normally work an eight hour day, but try working an eight hour day with a nine month old. Come on, I dare ya ;-)

Otherwise, nothing too exciting. Oh, the cable guy came on Sunday. We now officially have more channels than any normal person needs. And if it's not enough that we have all these channels, we also have "On Demand" for some channels so you can watch some stuff whenever you want. I'm telling you, it's crazy.

Alright, I promise promise promise I will keep up with this from now on and will try and find some more interesting things to talk about. In the meantime, enjoy the pictures!

Mmm, snack!

The cheese monkey

Hi Mom!

My little boy who loves to play with remotes

More TCBY please!

I'm so innocent Mom

People watching at the outlets

More toys than he knows what to do with

Climbing

He was spitting up a storm for some reason

2 comments:

Chris Dunkel said...

I'm glad to hear you're feeling better :). I was definitely missing some blog action. This must be the week for crappy weeks. After beth's email, and your email before it, I think we definitely all need to do something fun and relaxing this weekend! Hope the rest of the week is better than the first part!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! (Kotter?) Anyway - glad to see you. Eight hours can make for a long day. Hugs to the Gatchel family!