February 04, 2009

Cold and books

Time for me do some whining about the weather down here again. (Consider that your warning regarding the contents of this post)

It froze last night, will freeze again tonight and probably again tomorrow night. The high tomorrow is only 50 for crying out loud! I'm honestly not upset about the cold, I'm tired of it yo-yoing all over the place. If it's going to get cold, fine. But then stay cold. Don't freeze, then do 80 for a few days only to freeze again. My poor thinned out blood just can't handle it!

We took a family trip to the library tonight. I love the library, it makes me feel all warm and cozy. All that ink, all those well loved pages... If I could pass along something to know it would be my love of books. They are such a good escape. I could cuddle up with a good book all day and not feel like the time was wasted in the least. With my limited free time now, I enjoy every minute I get with a book.

I posted some video earlier of Noah and Bella playing chase today. You can't tell me that it isn't funny. When we got home tonight they were off playing again. I think Bella has finally figured out she can actually play with him instead of just cover him with slobbery dog kisses ;-)

Alright, off to possibly watch American Idol and definitely spend some time with the family. Oh, and welcome to the world Eeyore and Obama (hahahahaha) ;-) Enjoy the pictures:)

One, two, three...

Toss the baby!

Look, it's an upside Noah!

The Bella

Mom, why did you put the bowl over the cheerios??

Snack time while trying to stay warm

Bella coming to visit since she knows it's snack time

Mmmm, cookie mess...

Going cruising

1 comment:

Chris Dunkel said...

Eeyore and Obama? I'm confused, hehe.

Bella is going to have her paws full once he gets big, haha. How mean of her to take away the toy just as Noah gets there!