April 23, 2009

Almost Friday

First, it's a good thing that my DVR is currently recording Grey's Anatomy so I can sit and blog tonight. I just got the kiddo in bed after being out tonight, and I wanted to make sure I at least got a quick post up for all you die hards out there ;-)

Driving home I was struck by how clear the sky was tonight. A commercial for a star registry program came on the radio, and I usually think those things are kind of hokey, but if the sky was as clear as it is tonight, you might actually be able to find "your" star. There's been multiple times living down here when I am just blown away by how much you can see in the sky. I guess when you live in the Palm Bay boonies you don't really have to worry about light pollution.

Noah had his second swim class today. It went much like the first... I know this is all a new experience for him, so we'll just keep it up and hopefully he'll enjoy it eventually. He actually went underwater a few times today (on purpose, the teacher said to) and he rolled with that much better than I expected.

After swim we joined most of the Florida fam at Coasters to celebrate Justin's birthday. (Happy Birthday yesterday, Justin!) It was good times, but I had to bail early in order to bring the kiddo home and get him in bed. I'm hoping swim tuckered him out so I won't hear a peep as I make my way in to watch Grey's here shortly :)

I'm out for the evening. Yay for tomorrow being Friday! Enjoy the pictures :)
I swear he thinks he's a monkey...

Driving his fire truck all over the house

If I have your keys Mom, I don't have to go to swim

My favorite boys

Noah and Daddy at Coasters

No comments: