April 11, 2009

Papa Larry, Uncle Scott and Easter Eggs, oh my!

What a jammed packed day it has been! We got so much accomplished and Dad and Scott came in :) Who could ask for anything more?

This morning Grant and I successfully got Noah registered for his first swim classes. I'm so excited that we're going to be taking a "Parent & Tot" class together. Actually registering for the class was a bit of a nightmare though. Note to the Palm Bay Aquatic Center; there are many more efficient ways to handle your registration process. There is no reason that it should have taken well over an hour to register for classes. NONE... But on the bright side, we did get a spot in the class, right? At least that makes me a happy Mom :)

When we got home I did a bit of kitchen work, had a quick shower, and then it was off to Orlando to pick up the boys. Can I tell you how ridiculously excited I was to see my Dad and brother? I know Sarah was here a month ago, but I was feeling family deprived. I am so glad that they are down here to spend a few days with us. I wish Mom was here too, but I know she's got tons on her plate right now. Miss ya Mama, can't wait to see you next month :)

After we got the boys, we headed off to Chili's for some lunch near the Florida Mall in Orlando. Noah definitely knows how to work his Papa Larry... I think he ate more of Dad's lunch than he did. Every time Noah made the slightest noise Papa Larry was there to make him happy. The kid totally has him pegged ;-)

Then we came back to the house to color our Easter eggs. They turned out beautiful if I might say so myself. And now we're hanging out (after some stuffed burgers for dinner) watching some episodes of Deadliest Catch. What a great night :)

Alright, I'm off for the evening. Tons to do for Easter tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures!
















3 comments:

Mama said...

Can you believe it? We're watching 'Deadliest Catch' together! Love the eggs.

Shellie said...

I was watching it too!!!!

Caren "Kay" said...

Looks like Noah wasn't happy with the blue egg! Great job dying eggs. We were watching Deadliest Catch, too!! Only in Rockford Saturday afternoon! How wierd is that?!