April 27, 2009

And so we begin again

Another week has begun. I was just looking at my calendar and realized that Noah's birthday is three weeks from today. I'm kind of sad; is that weird? When he hits one, he'll officially not be a "baby" anymore, and that bums me out a bit. On the bright side, onward and upward! Look at all the great things he's able to do now that he wasn't able to do before. Have to find the silver lining around here somewhere.

Maybe the silver lining is that right now, my house is silent. That's right, perfect quiet other than the click of the keyboard as I blog. Noah has been a bit of handful today, so Grant took him to run some errands about a half hour ago. God Bless Grant...

It looks like it's shaping up to be another crazy week. Noah and I are going to meet Miesje and Coen at the zoo tomorrow, then swim lessons later tomorrow. Hoping to catch up with Beth on Wednesday afternoon, lunch/play date at Miesje's on Thursday and then swim again, and perhaps a bachelorette party for Brie this weekend. Maybe? Those details are yet to be worked out, but I have no doubt that it'll be a full week. And only three more weeks 'til Ohio WOOO HOOO!

I know I'm cutting this short, but I'm off to enjoy the 20 minutes or so I have left of quiet. Sounds like a good time to call my Mom :-p Enjoy the pictures!

Noah snacking and watching out the window this morning

He's such a goofball

At least someone can use my old phone...

Noah outside on the patio, watching Bella inside

Cruising around outside

No comments: