April 08, 2009

Today is?

I'm so confused. (So what else is new, right?) All day today I've had myself convinced it was Thursday. I keep thinking "only one more day of work" and that thought is quickly followed by "then who got kicked off American Idol last night?" Then I realize that it's only Wednesday (hence no one got kicked off American Idol) and while I do only have one more day of work this week is far from over. Too much to do in the next few days, and not enough hours to do it in.

Noah and I had a playdate at Ryckman park this afternoon. It was fun, I've never been to this place, nor did I even know it existed. (I'm finding lately that I really know very little about the Melbourne/Palm Bay area) It is actually just up the road from the beach we usually go to. They had lots of great playground equipment and shady areas to sit and talk. Too bad it's nearly half an hour from the house... Back to Inspiration Park on Friday for another play date.

The three of us and the doggie just got back from a long family walk. The weather down here was perfect for nearly an hour long stroll. We actually discovered that there's a gas station/carry out (with what looks like a little strip mall area behind it) about 8/10ths of a mile from the house going in. It's nice to know that there will be something like that within walking distance of the house soon. Bayside Lakes is kind of far (probably 2 miles) so it'll be nice to have a place to walk to for ice cream or something along those lines.

Lots of errands to run tomorrow in preparation for Dad and Scott coming in as well as those of the Florida Family sticking around coming over for Easter on Sunday. It's nice to have a group to spend the holidays with since none of us really have family down here. At least we've got each other, right ;-)

Alright, I'm off to go call the Mama and then check in on my boys. Enjoy the pictures!

Proof of the pant-less monster

Noah playing at the park

He was having a good time

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being able to walk to an ice-cream store is the best thing since sliced bread!

Shellie said...

Walking to an ice cream store totally reminds me of that place we used to walk to in Sandusky that had the really good orange ice cream...