September 14, 2009

Impossible is spelled N-O-A-H

Is there something in the air today that is making my usually sweet little boy and absolute hellion?? He has pitched fit and fit, thrown numerous tantrums and just been all around a handful. Of course, now Daddy's home and life is good again. Arggg.... I hate being the bad guy all the time.

I'm not sure what his issue has been. Just general crankiness for the most part. I'm willing to ship him to the highest bidding grandparent at this point....

And it's not just N-O-A-H that's impossible. Mikayla is so much more active than Noah was at this point! She is a little mover and shaker. The other night I laid down and watched her kick the same spot repeatedly for a good five minutes. It makes me smile because it lets me know that all is OK in there, but at the same time, dang kiddo 3:00am is for sleeping!

So maybe the more appropriate saying would be impossible is spelled G-A-T-C-H-E-L K-I-D-S. They are both definitely earning the title today...

Otherwise nothing too exciting to report here today. Noah and I made a quick run to Wal-Mart (I've learned that the key is to avoid eye contact. With everyone.) this afternoon but basically just hung out around here for the rest of the day. I don't think I could have taken his cranky butt anywhere else if I had wanted to.

I need to go lay down or put my feet up or something before I really decide I've had it with the kiddo. Thank goodness that Daddy comes home each night eventually... Until tomorrow :)

A rare moment of cuteness today

This one's for Grandma. If you make it bigger you can see all the hair wispies. We're waiting for you to visit to do the official trim ;-) Oh, and also Grandma, he told me today he wants to be a hot dog for Halloween.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can be possibly be taken by the highest bidding Aunt? I will defiantly take him off of your hands for you....soooo cute! And so many teeth! I wish I could pinch his cheeks through the computer!

-Aunt Sarah