September 24, 2009

Making the best of it

Today continued the week from you know where, but I'm trying really hard to embrace the positives of my day and try to let go of the negatives. So I'm not going to tell you about the crummy things that happened, we'll just gloss over that ;-)

I had an OB appointment today. Mikayla is still looking good. She's actually measuring about a week ahead at this point. And my blood pressure was relatively good (actually, for me and during this pregnancy, it was excellent). No complaints all around. (Well, at least not that I'm sharing here and bringing up again...)

Tonight is the Grey's Anatomy premiere (yay!!!) so when I got home from the OB's I started picking up the house since the Kunkle's are joining us and possible Miesje and Melissa, too. Anyway, when he got up from his nap Noah decided that he wanted to help me clean the house. You'll have to check out the pictures below to see exactly how he helped out. Classic...

Not too much else to share tonight. Grant's giving the kiddo a bath and I've got a few more things to finish up before we have company. I'll try to get some more posted tomorrow, but for tonight, enjoy the pictures.

Noah cleaning the toilets for Mommy!

He got really mad when I finally told him it was "all done"

Waiting for Daddy to come home

No comments: