September 12, 2009

Noah the Rock Star

Last night some of the gang came over and the Carlsen's were gracious enough to bring their new copy of Beatles Rock Band for us all to try out. I have to say, as one who can 9/10 leave Rock Band over playing; it ROCKS! Maybe it's because I actually know all the songs. You know I must when I'm getting 98% on the hard vocals the first time through :-p Anyway, I had a blast and would really recommend the game for any true Beatles fans. The game creators did an awesome job expanding the scope of the game (you can sing 3 part harmonies on some songs) and also pairing the music with the Beatles look and feel at that specific point in their history. The characters look great and some of the videos are fairly trippy. Some of the guys were joking that they might have to re-apply for their clearance at Harris after playing....

So I made pizzas, we all hung out and played some Rock Band. Even the little boys got in on the action! Coen was playing the drums and Noah thinks he's a lead vocalist. You'll have to check out the pics if you don't believe me...

Not feeling so hot this morning, my back is still really acting up, so I'm going to cut this short for now. I'll try to get another post up later. In the meantime - GO BLUE! Noah and I will definitely be watching the game this afternoon. 'Til later...

Noah pre wound up Rock Star stage

The Carlsen's jamming

Miesje's a natural :-p

Noah getting ready to sing

"I am the Walrus"

Rockin' out

He was even dancing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...your child is a rock star. Very impressive! And soooo adorable.

Aunt Sarah

Caren "Kay" said...

Remember this day when he wants a drum set @ age 14, Mom :-) He's so cute. Got video? Love you guys. ckb