September 22, 2009

'Smore Cookies

I'm not going to have much to say because I can't hear myself think over the screaming of the kiddo. He has been a royal pain all day and because of this I have a splitting headache and am completely out of patience.

Miesje and Coen came over and we made some cookies (yum yum yum) and then hung out here for awhile. Melissa and her baby-sitting charge Zack joined us for a bit, too. After they left I tackled some more of the weeds (ugh). Since then, Noah has been throwing tantrum after tantrum with no real cause as far as I can see. To put it nicely, I'm over it ;-)

I need to go and supervise bathtime and bedtime, so I'm heading out. Sorry for the short post, but wanted to make sure to get up something. Hopefully tomorrow will go better....

'Smore cookies

Noah enjoying his cookie

Coen got a cookie too!

Coen and Zack playing together

Miesje, Coen and Zack

Zack driving the car and giving directions to Coen

1 comment:

Mama said...

What a great group of boys! How fun that they are playing together. And the cookies look great, too!