March 05, 2009

Another end of the week

Today has kind of made my head spin. Like usual, it was one thing after another! I'm telling you, I'm ready for things to slow down for a few days. No such luck, though, it sounds like it's going to be a busy weekend as well.

The kiddo, doggie and I went on a long walk again today. This is one of my favorite times of year down here. It's not too hot or humid, there's a slight breeze and always sunny. It's wonderful to get out of the house for an hour of a brisk walk. I'm taking full advantage of it now before June and July rolls around and it's so sticky I don't want to even think about going out of the house.

Noah and I then went and picked Grant at work, and the three of us went and did a bit of shopping and had dinner together at Panera. It was great to spend a few low key hours together. Noah attracked quite a bit of attention from a group of people from Michigan that really like his outfit :)

Alright, I'm not too interesting tonight, so I'm going to cut it short. I will try my best to keep up with this over the weeknd. Until then, enjoy the pictures!
Spider baby, spider baby

His PJ's say it all...

Noah and Bella eating a snack

Look Papa Larry, Go Blue!

No comments: