March 14, 2009

Saturday at home

We decided this morning after a somewhat crazy week we'd take the opportunity to have a quiet Saturday at home. Grant and I cleaned the house this morning, Noah's been playing all day, and I've been reading a book while Grant does some work on some websites. Yes, we're boring but these are sometimes my favorite days around here. Nowhere to be, no one to answer to and nothing really pressing that has to get done. We really have the opportunity to hang out and enjoy each other.

Noah has been "exploring" the house for the majority of the day. The kid is so fast that we're all in one place, I look up and he's suddenly gone. Now that the spare bedroom is officially clean (yeah for no mess!) I feel OK with leaving the door open in there. So of course, Noah has to do his best to explore this "new" room. He is really infatuated with the zipper on the side of the futon. Fortunately, as it is clean he really can't get into too much if he's in there exploring.

Grant has spent the day trying to figure out how to update the website for my office. He's such a good guy that way. And this morning I spent a lot of time looking for vacation rentals for this summer. Anyone have any suggestions of a place to stay in North Carolina or South Carolina, not in the mountains, on a lake or with access to the beach? I'd prefer a cabin type atmosphere, but will take pretty much anything. I need to sleep at least 6... Suggestions more than welcome!

Alright, the kiddo needs a bath here shortly, so I better call it a night. Hope that everyone else has had a relaxing of a Saturday as we have here! Enjoy the pictures :)

Morning snack

Aren't I funny, Mom?

Cruising with his truck

He really wanted to explore his truck today

So if I push this....

No comments: