March 09, 2009

The arrival of Aunt Sarah!

Aunt Sarah safely arrived in Orlando this afternoon and we were delighted to go and pick her up! As I sit here she is trying to teach Noah what the cow says (it's a lot more mmmm than mooo at this point ;-) )

Noah was more than a bit of handful on the way to Orlando. After deciding he wasn't going to take a nap before we left he continued this trend the entire hour drive to the airport. On top of he decided he was going to scream bloody murder most of the way. My patience was definitely at its end by the time we got to the airport.

So after we picked up Sarah we headed to Meg O'Malley's for dinner. We officially had to introduce her to Melbourne fare :) It was a wonderful dinner, especially for Noah. I think he tried almost everything on the table. The cherry tomato might have been the funniest...

Alright, well lots to do for tonight. I want to get back to enjoying my time with the sister while she's here. I will do my best to keep this up to date while she's here, though. I'm sure there will be tons of pictures!

Noah literally climbing up the walls

He needed to make a mess after Mommy had cleaned up

What a pair

More food, Mom?

Pretty Aunt Sarah

2 comments:

The Mississippi Majchszak's said...

Hi! I hope all is going well with Sarah visiting! We live just outside of Jackson in a city named Ridgeland! It is sort of like Maumee or Perrysburg to Toledo! It's a really nice town though! The school system is suppose to be really good too which is awesome! Oh well I won't keep you I know how awesome it is when people come to visit! You want to spend as much time with them as you can! Talk to you later! Bye!

Kelly =)

Anonymous said...

OHMYGOSH---- It is so great to see the life you have created ! The time has flown way too fast, Kristi! I am so glad we have this "connection" ! Be proud of yourself! Love to you-
Kathy S