March 25, 2009

Over the Hump

A bit of a late post this evening since the whole day seems to be running a bit behind schedule. I'm really feeling behind and buried this week. It's not that it's anything really crazy, just a lot of pieces have to all fall into place together to get different things accomplished.

Work is still crazy. I have to share my funny of the day, though. (Alright, it was funny to me) The presentation I'm working on is about Charitable Lead Trusts. And Ketra wanted to have a "story" to the presentation. A family for the people to relate with. So I named them Phil & Ann Thropic. I'll wait for the chuckle...

Then tonight we went to meet up with Grant and a lot of the members of his team for a small gathering. I thought it was dinner and drinks, but I guess it was just drinks, and we were there 'til 7:30. And of course we were downtown, so it was nearly 8 by the time Noah and I got home for bath time.

The good thing about going tonight was I got to meet lots of new people. There was another wife there who I really got to chatting with. She had a set of twins so we were having a good time talking "mom" stuff. It was nice to get out of the house and socialize for awhile.

So it's been another full day. I know tomorrow will be just as crazy. Woo hoo for our play date! I'm out for the night - enjoy the pictures!

What are you doing Mom?

Bath time!

Having fun playing

I so love this kid

2 comments:

Shellie said...

I don't get it...

His bathtub looks like a display at Target...

Anonymous said...

Clever. Very clever.