March 10, 2009

A trip to the beach

Don't have much time tonight, but I promised a blog none the less. (There's lots of pictures to make up for it, though!)

We took Sarah to see he ocean for the first time ever today. The weather couldn't be better while she is here. It is supposed to be 85 all week!

When we got back we took Noah and the doggie for a walk around the neighborhood. I think Sar understands what I means about getting lost in the neighborhood now. One curve after another.

Then we grilled steaks and I made mashed potatoes, which of course means Noah had tons of fun. He loves when he gets to try whatever is on the table. You have to check out the pictures below to see exactly what I mean.

Alright, sorry to cut this off so soon. I have to go feed the kiddo before it gets too late. Enjoy the pictures!






Before the beach

Wanna try on my hat, Aunt Sarah?

Sarah and Noah check out the beach

Look at all the water!

Noah puts his toes in the water

Checking out the beach

Sarah sees the ocean for the first time

Mmm, potatoes!

How fast can I shovel?

Cheesy potato grin

He had so much fun

No comments: