March 24, 2009

What day is it?

As I was uploading pictures, I was sitting eavesdropping on Grant's "conversation" with Noah. Grant just said something along the line of "You know, Noah, it's easier to fix all the problems on the computers at work than it is to put your pants on." I have to say when I hear things like that it brings a small smile to my face - he gets a taste of what it's like around here 24/7 ;-)

I'm looking at the calendar and having a really hard time believing that tomorrow is Wednesday already and even more so that March is almost over. Weren't we just in Ohio and Illinois celebrating Christmas? What happened to when I was a kid and time sometimes seemed to drag along? Now I'm lucky if I remember what happened yesterday there's so much to juggle!

Work is crazy yet again. I'm elbow deep in a presentation for next week that needs to be done by Friday. And unfortunately I'm only so familiar with the topic, which makes coming up with the power point a little more difficult. Scratch that, the base of the presentation is there. Finding a way to tie it all together and make it flow is what I'm having a little more trouble with. I somehow lost my afternoon working on it today. In all fairness, I did volunteer to stay over, though. Mostly because there's no way I can tomorrow or Thursday.

Tomorrow Noah and I are going to meet up with the guys from Grant's project after he gets off work. Apparently they're having some shindig we're invited to. I'm going to try my best to be nice and not tell them that they're sucking up all our family time lately! (I know, it has gotten better. Progress)

And Thursday Noah and I have our first play date with what I'm hoping will be my new Mom's group. We have to go to a couple of play dates before I make a final decision, but so far so good. I'm really ready to branch out a bit, and am looking forward to the socialization for both Noah and I. With more mom's maybe someone other than my Mom (who knows EVERYTHING!) and the pediatrician can answer my "dumb" baby questions ;-)

Alright, off to feed the kiddo and hopefully get some more work done on this project that needs to be done by this weekend. (Have I mentioned I have a ton on my plate this week??) An extra special shout out - Sarah we're so proud of you!! August 2009 baby! Everyone else, enjoy the pictures!
Posing

He found a stray Cheerio. I swear he's like a little vacuum cleaner.

Mid-Crawl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Between Noah and Bella, you probably don't need to vacuum very often!

And I don't know everything, but I'm working on it!