March 26, 2009

Busy Thursday

This is going to be really quick tonight as I'm off to feed the kiddo and then head over to the Kunkle's to watch Grey's Anatomy. Yeah for our Thursday night routine!

Noah and I had a good play date today. He really enjoyed the park. I didn't take any pictures as I didn't want to make anyone else feel strange about taking pictures. Just know that he loved it and got quite a bit of sun. I enjoyed myself too, but will have to work on edging my way into what already seems to be a strong clique. We'll see how that goes.

We went to dinner with some of the gang to pre-celebrate Beth's birthday. The pictures I posted earlier (which I meant to take down, oops) were of the blanket I made her for her birthday. I was really happy with the way that it turned out. It's always fun teaching myself something new and seeing how to turns out.

Alright, I'm really out for the evening. Enjoy the pictures!

Mom, what happened to my toes?

A crawl-by!

No comments: