March 30, 2009

The chaos continues

What is up with all the craziness lately? It seems like the last few weeks have been non-stop! I thought after a really crazy weekend today would calm down. No such luck...

Today I accomplished no less than the following:
Work 'til noon
4 loads of laundry (washed, dried, folded, put away)
Made 2 loaves of banana bread
Painted five flower pots and their holders and then potted five plants
Fed Noah 3 times
Got lunch and a shower for myself (what I usually qualify as a "good" day)
Took Noah and Bella on a half an hour walk
Loaded, emptied and partially loaded the dishwasher again
Did 2 sinks full of dishes that couldn't go in the dishwasher
Had dinner made and on the table by 6pm
And that's not even mentioning play-time and chasing down the kiddo

Is there no end to the insanity??? This week is already proving to look full as well with another play date lined up for Wednesday (we're going to the zoo!) not to mention my birthday coming up this weekend. (Please, let's not mention the birthday...) I'm glad we've got plenty to keep us busy, but I would take a few slow days in a row, and I just don't see that happening any time soon. Must be the spring air that is motivating me to get moving.

Alright, I've still got plenty to accomplish tonight before I call it an evening, so I better get going. I did find a few pictures I took last Friday, so I'm posting those tonight as well. More tomorrow, enjoy the pictures :)

Bella "hiding"

Noah and Daddy watching Monsterpiece Theatre

The kid honestly can't get enough of Cookie Monster

Juice break

Such a big kid!

Taking Pippi for a walk (this is his favorite thing to do lately)

Then he decided he'd take Bella for a walk

Come on Bella, let's go!

2 comments:

Shellie said...

He's gonna be a penguin lover just like his auntie :)

Caren "Kay" said...

Babe, the craziness is just beginning! Pace yourself!