March 08, 2009

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Wow, the weekend went by super fast! I can't believe that this time tomorrow Sarah will be here hanging out. Yay!!

We spent the day finishing up the cleaning, running errands and Grant weeded the front monster bushes (an awful task) and mowed the lawn. He really wanted permission to say to heck with the bushes and tear them all out, but I wasn't quite happy with that solution.... We have to have something there until we re-landscape the front, I think...

Tonight we went and had dinner with one of Grant's team members and his fiancee and now are back home getting the kiddo ready for bed and finishing up some other last minute projects around here. Poor Grant is currently wrestling with Noah trying to get him in pj's... That kid just loves to be naked for some reason. God Bless Grant for being in charge of bath time ;-)

Alright, the noises coming for the living room sound like I need to go mediate between the boys. Not sure which one is going to bust a gasket first (hehehe) Sorry it's not too interesting tonight, but at least there are some cute pictures and a video in the prior post. Enjoy the pictures!

Playing this morning

Watching Daddy weed

Ready to go out to dinner! (Grant said Noah picked the red socks himself ;-) )

2 comments:

The Mississippi Majchszak's said...

Hi! I love to read your blog! You know how to make it very interesting! I never know what to say in mine! I just like to post pics so everyone can see the kids! How are things in Florida? Things here are good! I'm getting use to being so far away from everyone but it's still hard at times! I hope all is going well with you and the family! Talk to you later!

Kelly =)

Shellie said...

Dear Noah,
It's a good thing your Aunt Sarah is coming down to give you some fashion advise, cause let me tell you, those socks were all wrong with that shirt. (I think you might want to have your Daddy take some lessons too...)
Love Always,
Aunt Shellie