March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Hope you've all experienced a little luck o' the Irish today. I know we've been wearing green (mostly to avoid getting pinched) and I made my first ever "jigg dinner." I'm telling you, corned beef, cabbage and potatoes have to be about the easiest thing ever to make... Anyway, Happy St. Patrick's Day.

Noah and I hung out here all day. He played and napped while I worked (like usual) and then managed to get three loads of laundry done. What is it about laundry that makes it seem like it is the most never ending of all the household chores. I swear I never feel caught up. I just did Noah's laundry yesterday and the hamper is already 1/4 full again! Uggh, housework...

I officially booked us tickets last night to go to Ohio in May. I am so excited! We are going for Scott's confirmation. Can't believe he's old enough for that. I swear that all too soon he's going to be graduating high school. I think I'll officially consider myself old then... While we're there Grant and I will also get to celebrate our three year anniversary and we're going to have a family birthday party for Noah as well. I can't believe that the little monkey will be ten months old tomorrow!

Alright, my little one is literally crawling up the bookcase right now, so I better go rescue the books... I mean Noah... ;-) Anyway, I'm off for the night. Enjoy the pictures!

His eye on the prize

The great banana mess of '09

My little leprechaun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's official - our favorite pictures are of Noah standing at the window. Because of silly work, we all read the blog together. Just so you'll know next time - it's Jiggs dinner. Don't know what (or who) it's named after . . . . . . Happy unicorn day, Noah!

Kristi said...

The spelling error (one of many I'm sure) has been corrected... ;-) (Thanks Mom!)