March 16, 2009

Just another manic Monday

Hello faithful Gatchel readers :) So sorry I missed you all yesterday, but I wasn't feeling like I had anything great to share (it was another low key day at the Gatchel house) so I figured I'd save it all for tonight instead.

So yesterday morning we went on another looonnnnggg family walk. It was a good thing Aunt Sarah had already flown back to Ohio as we saw not one, but two snakes sunning themselves in the middle of the road on our walk. Luckily we had Bella to investigate (aka scare them away) I'm not afraid of snakes, per say, but they are definitely not up there on the list of my favorite animals...

The rest of the day we kind of just chilled together again with no real plan for the day. I've enjoyed having a few days to just relax and hang out with my boys and the doggie.

Today Noah and I did our normal Monday routine of running to the store to make sure we were stocke up on baby food for the week. I swear that kid eats more than my brother. Yes Scott, you read that right, I think your nephew honestly might give you a run for your money. At 5 he ate a large jar (6 oz size) of spaghetti and meatballs, a small container of yogurt along with a half hour milk snack afterwards. When Grant and I sat down for our own dinner around 6:30 you would have thought they kid hadn't eaten for days as he screamed his demand to be included in our dinner as well. So after I convinced him screaming was not the way to get anything, he got some pineapple and corn as well. And in another hour, he's going to be eating again. Endless pit, I tell you...

Alright, off to see what else needs to be accomplished before I can call it a day. I hear the little monster in there with his daddy talking like a fish, so I'm thinking a bath is about to commence... Enjoy the pictures!

Noah pre-walk

What do you think of his throwing arm, Papa Larry?

Feeding the human garbage disposal

Is this for eating, Mom?

He was really infatuated with this ball

Going for a ride in his exer-saucer

Noah takes Pippy the penguin for a walk

Helping Mommy make dinner (this is what happens when Noah watches too much Iron Chef with me)

No comments: