March 11, 2009

Wednesday at the Gatchel's

So we've had a good Wednesday here. It wasn't too exciting, but a good day none the less.

Work has been crazy lately! I am literally up to my elbows in lists of things that need to get done. I suppose that's better than not having anything at all to do, but sometimes it takes a lot to remember that.

Sarah went off to the beach today. Or at least she tried to. Apparently she got there and realized she'd forgotten one key component for a trip to the beach; a towel. So she went shopping at the surf shops instead. It sounds like she had fun and I know she came back with lots of cute stuff for people back in Ohio.

We then ran to the grocery store, made dinner and sat down to yummy cheeseburgers from the grill. Grant and I don't break out the grill too much when it's just the two of us, so it was great to have steaks on the grill last night and burgers tonight.

Alright, don't want to ignore things for too long. I'm making skillet cookies after I put the kiddo down. (Yummy yummy yummy!) In the meantime, enjoy the pictures!

He was eating the TV table, I dunno...

Bella puppy!

For Papa Larry :)

We were trying to get him to smile by holding cheese over Aunt Sarah's head

Proper Noah Joe :)

mmm, fingers

Blowing raspberries

Bella roo

Cheesy monkey

My little blue eyed man

No comments: